I am feeling the stress of pre-travel. There seems to be too much to do, but if I break it down into tasks, there really isn’t. It seems to be a matter of use of energy more that actual work. Here is what I am doing before I leave in March…
1. Finish my editing work for the new magazine.
2. Ready work for one, but possibly three shows to be hung before and during my absence.
3. File two sets of taxes.
4. Pack a large box of clothes and gear for the trip, to be sent on ahead of my arrival.
5. Arrange my finances for the 3 1/2 month absence.
6. Have a staff meeting here at the house and make sure all the tasks are delegated.
7. Let go, let go, let go….
What it comes down to is my happiness. How happy do I want to be today or am I so stubborn that I need to be right all the time?