1. That I am sober today by the grace of HP and AA.
2. That I have a family to love and be interested in.
3. That they love me back.
4. I have hopes and dreams that I can accomplish.
5. I have friends I trust and who trust me.
6. That my brains are still intact after years of abuse.
7. My world is so much larger than it was yesterday.
8. I am comfortable in this world.
9. I don’t need to run away from life-on-life’s-terms.
10. I am part of the solution, not the problem.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!