I’ll just make a list…
1. My CBE essay is in, at a total of 8 1/2 pages. Whatever they give me is whatever I get. I don’t forsee a single credit. This means more arts classes and another year of study.
2. I have submitted 20 images for a show in a nearby city . I hope for some good responses from this. At the least it will introduce my work to a new and vibrant art community.
3. Mom is doing great! Her doctor put her on Ritalin and it has improved her state of mind and energy level. This is not to say she has returned to her old self, but she is sharper these days.
4. I am going to finish the Digital Design course this week.
5. I received a ‘A’ for the Caribbean Cold War course.
6. My two course this semester are going very well. I am annotating bibliographies this week and reading ‘Doubt’. I am also writing a theater review for the class based on a play I saw last week in another nearby city.
I am building great new relationships, both professional and friendship.
I am very excited about traveling this spring. Back to the Balkans!